1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
1 tablespoon Mustard
1/2 tablespoon Butter
2 Sweet Pickles - Diced
1. Boil eggs covered in water for 1o minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Run cold water over the eggs to cool enough to remove the shells.
4. Carefully remove the shells from the eggs. Cut eggs in half and remove yolk - place in separate mixing bowl.
5. Add Miracle Whip, Mustard, Butter, Pickles, salt and pepper to the egg yolks and mix until completely combines.
6. Using a piping bag, ziplock bag or spoons fill the empty egg yolks with the mixture.
7. Sprinkle with Paprika if desired.