This is a super simple way to make homemade cookies in a zillion different varieties!
1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
1/2 cup of oil
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla
Any flavor add ins you would like (chocolate chips, oatmeal, raisins, etc)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
2. Mix eggs, oil and vanilla together in mixing bowl. Add cake mix. Mix until completely combines with no lumps.
3. Add any flavor add ins that you would like.
4. Place tablespoon size cookies approximately 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
*I made Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies with Yellow Cake mix and Oatmeal Raisin Cinnamon Chip Cookies with White Cake mix*