I have 2 batches of Baby Food completed - I will post both recipes individually.
1 bag of frozen baby peas
1. Put approximately one inch of water in the bottom of a pot with a steamer. Put frozen peas in the steamer.
2. Bring the water to a boil and place a lid on the pot.
3. Steam peas for 8 minutes.
4. Place steamed peas in blender. Puree to desired consistency. (For 1st foods you will want this to be very thin)
5. Put puree in ice cube trays, freeze. Once frozen remove from ice cube trays and place in freezer bags labeled with the type of food and date.