Sunday, June 13, 2010

Re-Stocking the Freezer

Right after Lucas was born my Mom came and stayed with us for a week. While she was here she helped me (mostly did it for me) cook and freeze soup for easy meals. Well after 4 months Jason and I have cleared out the freezer, so yesterday was the trip to the grocery store to prepare. Today I fixed Pasta Sauce and Grandpa's Vegetable Beef Soup. In total I made 7 dinners of Pasta Sauce and 9 dinners of Grandpa's Vegetable Beef Soup.
These meals offer an easy option for dinner, the just have to be put in a pot, thawed and warmed up.
I will be posting the recipes to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Well I just commented on your other recipes. I found the answer. I would love to see more of your recipes (especially freezer friendly ones).

    ReplyDelete